Simple recipe to process peanuts and prepare butter
Peanut butter recipe is the easiest recipe that you can try at home. Several manufacturers have released peanuts processors that consumers can use at home to prepare peanut butter. In case you don’t own any proficient peanuts processors, you can use your regular processor for this recipe.
There are many stages involved to turn peanuts into spoonable, spreadable peanut butter. At first stage, the mix looks impossibly crumbly and dry in the processor, but when you blend it more, it starts resembling actual peanut butter.
After about more three minutes, you may consider it a good blend, but we insist you to keep on going. In the next minute or two, you will find something magical. You will get a fine peanut butter, which is smoother and richer in softness.
Homemade peanut butter will always rough in texture as compared to commercially prepared one. To make the texture smoother, you can add a bit of peanut oil or another edible oil to boost creaminess and blend it one more time. Also, if you want to make peanut butter at home, you can first toast the peanuts for better taste. When you warm up the peanuts, the oil present in them will also heat up and this will help you in blending process. Toasting of peanuts will give your peanut butter a richer, intense flavor.
- 2 cups raw peanuts
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoon peanut oil or edible oil
- 1-2 tablespoon honey (if you want your peanut butter should tastes sweet)
- 1-2 tablespoon cocoa powder, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, some nutella (optional)
Roast the peanuts
- Take a deep pan
- Heat the pan and roast peanuts
- Remove the pan from heat when peanuts turn into golden and glossy with oil
- Take the roasted peanuts to the processor
- Process for a minute
- Repeat step 2 for 3 times
- Add salt, sweetener, oil and other extras
- Repeat the step 2
- Voila, your peanut butter is ready
- Transfer the mixture into air tight container
You can use this peanut butter immediately and can store into refrigerator for several weeks. You can get different styles of peanuts processors from manufacturers and prepare peanut butter like pro at home.
Additional Recipe Notes
- Always use roasted peanuts for made peanuts butter. Here you have two option for choose roasted peanuts first you can buy pre-roasted peanuts from a store and second roast your own peanuts at home.
- Check the Quality Before using the new peanuts that fresh. If you are using old peanut it might end up your peanut butter test.
- If you want to make almond butter, Walnut butter, Soy butter, Cashew butter, pistachio butter, or any other kind of nut butter this recipe is Completely the same for making any kind of nut you like to use.
- If you like crunchy peanut butter so you will stop the banding machine before it is moving freely.
- When to end up peanut butter process and you can see your peanut butter color are different from store-bought so don’t think wrong with your peanut butter because colour depending on the type of peanut used.
Add Flavor to Get New Test
Flavor is your personal thing. If you are getting bored with your old test with your peanut butter and you want to make something different test. Here you have an endless option for peanuts butter flavors like cinnamon raisin, cocoa-tinged, raspberry-flavored and more.Just add and mix this amazing flavor with your peanut butter and you can make a new test in peanut butter But beware before you buy the big jar of flavor you must check it is natural or not.