No matter what fashion is trending right now, ethnic wear never goes out of style. Since ethnic wear is timeless, you can wear them at any given occasion, formal or informal. They are comfortable, elegant and simply beautiful for every occasion. But there are some ethnic wear which never goes out of style, and one of them are the Gota Patti suits. Gota Patti suits give one a classic look because the rich element of colours in the dresses makes one stand out from the crowd.
The beauty of Gota Patti suits is that while the entire suit remains simple, it is the Gota Patti embroidery which steals the show. The entire look of the dress is highlighted with the Gota Patti border around the neckline. The intricate Gota Patti work along the neckline adds to the beauty of the overall colourful dress.
Gota Patti suits come in a number of bright colours, which is why they are a perfect outfit to be worn at weddings or any traditional event. You can amp up your look even more by pairing it with a matching dupatta with a Gota Patti border around it. This timeless look can be completed with leggings or palazzos, or even sharara if you want a more heavy look. Finally, complete your look with traditional footwear such as jutis, Kolhapuris or even heels.
Apart from this beautiful piece of traditional clothing, there are many ethnic wears which are a must-have for every woman.
- A basic kurta: A basic kurta, long and short, is a must-have in your wardrobe, which you can pair with your jeans, leggings and even dhoti pants. A basic kurta is perfect to be worn at your college or office, while a more embellished one can be reserved for traditional occasions.
- A long ethnic skirt: When you’re tired of wearing traditional dresses for every traditional occasion, you can switch up things by a notch and settle for a long ethnic skirt. Pair it with a crop top or a solid satin shirt and accessorise with oxidised earrings. This look is perfect for your BFF’s pre-wedding festivities.
- A Patiala salwar: If you want to pull off a complete Punjabi look, a Patiala suit is the best to choose. The short embroidered kurti can be paired with dhoti pants and a dupatta. You can complement your look with colourful earrings and ribbons in your hairdo.
- A multicoloured dupatta: A phulkari or a multicoloured dupatta will really brighten up your simple outfit. These colourful dupattas are a perfect fit for your solid white or black kurtis.
- Traditional sarees: While there are many different sarees trending today, such as the ruffled sarees, the good old traditional sarees will always remain timeless, which is why you need to have a couple of those in your wardrobe to highlight your traditional events.
These are some of the most beautiful ethnic outfits which you must have in your wardrobe. Accessorise your look with traditional jewellery and complement it with a chic hairdo to make a style statement.