The recipe of making herbal body cream is simple and you can prepare it at home. Herbal body lotion India manufacturers bring the best tips to pick your ingredients for a homemade lotion. Read this article to know more.
If your skin is drier, you can consider olive oil along with coconut oil. Some people are allergic to coconut, they can use grapeseed oil, safflower oil, and sunflower oil. Grapeseed has high amount of antioxidants while sunflower and safflower include vitamins and minerals.
You can even think about using almond oil, macadamia nut or hazelnut. All of these ingredients share different properties but are similar. You can even ad infused oil like calendula.
Things required for homemade natural body lotion –
- Butter like shea butter, mango butter, or cocoa butter
You can take beeswax. Distilled water may work. You can even use infused water, like a tea or aloe water. Borax will work as an emulsifier and natural preservative.
Other than these ingredients, you can also use vitamin E capsule and essential oils like lavender. You can choose the aroma as per your liking.
- 1 cup oil of your choice
- Wax to make oil 1 ¼ cups
- ½ cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon borax
- Other additional ingredients and essential oil of your choice
Steps for making homemade body lotion using above ingredients-
- Put your oils and wax in a glass container and place it in a water-filled pan when water boils. Keep the container inside boiling water until all wax melt. Stir the mix to melt the wax quickly. Add the butter of your choice to the hot oil and let it melt.
- Take another container and boil water. Add the borax and stir well. You need to keep this mix hotter.
- When your both mixtures are ready and melted, slowly pour a small amount of water to the oil. Be cautious because adding water to hot oil can bubble and float over top.
- Keep stirring so that water can get mixed well and make consistency creamy.
- You can even use hand blender or whisker to turn the mix creamy.
- When it is blended and creamy, add a few drops of essential oils. Sniff the mix and add more essential oil if desired.
- Pour this mix inside a Mason jar for easy access.
If you have your own recipe, share it with other readers here. For feedback and query, contact herbal body lotion India suppliers today.Tags: herbal body lotion, herbal body lotion India