Here we got some tips to look perfect in the salwar suit
Ethnic wear sarees and salwar suits are the best choices available to Indian women for any party or occasion. There are more than thousands of suppliers for partyware salwar suit in India and majority of them are exporting their products throughout the world. Salwar kameez is the traditional outfit for women in Haryana, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh, but women in abroad are also liking these outfits and wearing them on different occasions.
Salwar kameez is a combination of loose trousers narrowed at the bottom and a tunic top or kameez. It is accompanied by dupatta or scarf that covers the head and shoulders. This dress is popular among teenage and unmarried women. At weddings, even some celebrities from B-town love this beautiful traditional outfit option.
How to look perfect in salwar suit?
- Watch out the length– Make sure the tunic length must be adequate. Currently, floor length anarkalis are in fashion. Also, the kameez with length below the knees works best every time. Just in case you don’t wish to wear anarkali, you can choose right length of salwar kameez for the occasion.
- Select the right fabric- It is your choice to flaunt your curves with the dress or show your flab. Light weight fabric will help you look slimmer and so, it is a better choice to make. If you are flab, it is advisable to not wear net fabric and tissue. If you are slim, you must avoid fabrics like chiffon and cotton.
- Go for sleeves or sleeveless- Long sleeves are trendy and you must give your attention to the sleeves length. If your arms are heavy, avoid wearing sleeveless kameez. Full length sleeves will hide your flabby arms and make them looking toned. If you have very thin arms, you can play with sleeves and add some frills. You can also try umbrella cut design or go with quarter sleeves.
- Color and contrast – Dark colors like blue, maroon, and green will make you look slimmer and smart. But when you pick darker shades when you have a dark tone will bring disastrous results. If you are a woman with fair skin, you can pick pastel shades like peach, aqua and soft green. These pastel shades work well on slimmer bodies too.
- Style- There are multiple style options available for salwar kameez design. From A shaped suits to asymmetrical, Chinese, Pakistani and so on. Pick the best style that suits your personality and go by your body type. It is not always necessary to follow the trends. Sometimes some designs don’t fit well on your body, and there should not be any problem. You must pick your choice of style and analyze what will look good on you and what will not.
These are the tricks to look the best in partyware salwar suit. India is a hub of manufacturers and suppliers of salwar kameez, partyware suits, sarees and lehenga. You can grab more number of designs from the shops.